Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 12 min
- 1 -lb. (500 g) salmon fillet, bones removed and cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) maple syrup
- 4 tsp. (20 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) low sodium soy sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Arrange salmon in 8-inch (20-cm) baking dish.
Microwave Becel® Buttery Taste margarine at HIGH until melted about 15 seconds. Stir in maple syrup, Dijon mustard and soy sauce. Pour over salmon.
Bake until salmon flakes with a fork, about 12 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot rice and vegetables.
- Delicious with your favourite rice and vegetable side dishes. *Becel® Gold in Quebec.
- To cook on the grill, arrange salmon in center of doubled 18 x 18-in. (46 x 46-cm.) piece heavy-duty aluminum foil, then top with mustard sauce. Wrap foil loosely around salmon, sealing edges airtight with double fold. Arrange packet on grill and cook until salmon flakes with a fork, about 12 minutes.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||8.2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||10.4 g|
|Total Carbs||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|